RGI 2-Day Conflict De-Escalation Certification Courses
The Ethical Protector
May 17-18, 2022
"RGI Conflict Resolution Course" - Level I
What is the RGI Conflict Resolution Course?
- Deal effectively with difficult, disruptive and dangerous people
- Improve Community Relations
- Avoid negative publicity and civil liability issues
The RGI Conflict Resolution course is a two day intensive training experience for protector professionals who want to enhance their ability to resolve physical, verbal and cross-cultural conflict. Top conflict resolution specialists from the law enforcement, military and martial art worlds will facilitate the course (please see bios).
Participation in the course results in a Level I certification in RGI Conflict Resolution Skills. It is a synergistic course covering the following elements:
- Ethics - Personal Integrity and Leadership
- Communication Skills - Both Conflict Communication & Cross-Cultural; Verbal De-Escalation
- Physical Skills - Defensive Tactics & Martial Arts.
This 2 day certification course utilizes a combination of lectures, group discussion, and physical training scenarios.
As a participant you will:
- Develop a better understanding of moral values and ethics as they pertain to your life and profession.
- Understand the art of keeping the "moral compass" calibrated.
- Learn to communicate better under stress to resolve conflict.
- Learn how to deal more effectively with cultural differences regardless of whether or not you "know" the culture.
- Enhance your tactical and technical physical defensive skills.
Who Should Attend
This course is open to anyone:
- Patrol Officers and Field Training Officers
- Leaders in military, law enforcement, mental health, business, education, etc.
- Martial artists and defensive tactics instructors.
- Business and thought leaders who are interested in physical-moral leadership and ethics.
Note: Although physical in nature, the training does not require any special level of physical fitness or previous martial arts training.Date: May 17-18, 2022
Time: 830am - 500pm
Location: Wesley Hall
Mercer Ave & 4th St.
Spring Lake, NJ 07762
Cost: $300 per person
Places To Stay:
- Coming soon!
Scheduled Contributors (subject to minor changes)